Monday, September 10, 2007

and back from a three month hiatus in aruba....Ellllllllll' Spiekeo!!!

So the first time Ive logged on to this site since I left school... I still haven't completed either of my degrees officially. And the internship I need desperately now is just beyond my grasp over and over. The GFs mom has decided randomly to change her mind to the ability to hold the cats for a few short weeks. And Im still living in my mothers basement awaiting employment.
I am in what could be accuratly defined as a "funk" and not the 70's music fad type.

So Here I am to say .. yitter yitter jitterbug Frop walla tromp fizz... So yeah ... nothing a short hot and wholly uneventful summer... im off top get my crappy truckstop job back to be able to earn money to at least move out even if i have no degree YET.

No comments: