Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sheet Sheet !!! I F**king hate gaurddogs!!!

Alright I haven't posted to this i n a while And the primary reason im doing so now is that I have yet to really begin the online portion of my Geekipedia Project For Morgan's web logs class... Due primarily to the 3D modeling class I mentioned in the previous post... Im currently writing it in word Offline and Intend to post the first four entries simultaneously In the coming week... To the few friends that Read this blog.... Damn home work... damn it to hell... I've never stretched myself this thin with my school work... The fact that I don't (or hopefully don't) need wake up till noon on Monday seems a godsend to my sleep deprivation addled brain. So .... Crap in a hat... I dont even know where i m going with this.

No comments: