Friday, February 23, 2007

..... Why???














---Lookit I maked a picture in 3d modeling class!!!---

Im up and im at class... the teacher needed to goto a conference or something in my 8-in-the-morning class. She put the assitant in charge of telling us basic shit.... I hope they pass around the attendance sheet... Im going friggin loco in the cabesa.

Upside:
So last night i saw pans labyrinth... I thought it was great... to those who intend to see it do... and I hope this isnt a spoiler... but the scene with the cheek is awsomely disturbing.


Downside: (and shes gonna get mad at me for mentioning this)
The GF needs sleep... more than anything i think she needs a week off for her sanity... Everyone around her can tell this... But still... when shes tired shes irritable... and she gets edgy and everyone around her tries to avoid the topic... I love her... I need her to be happy... she needs to skip classes once in a bloody while... yes shes the vice president of choir... she hasnt missed a day except when she was so sick she was a danger to everyone else... I have 8 extra tardy chips from when I was in the course... I have offered...

I wish for her sake that she wasnt so responsible sometimes...

No comments: