Monday, April 9, 2007

sepeku

I spelled the term wrong... i don't care 19 credits and graduation.... Its making a forced early "retirement" seem more and more enticing... I like the idea of sleeping without the pain of waking up in a cold panic thinking"hey I could be working right now, why should i be sleeping?"

This is starting to panic me a little. and the newly derived sunlight as well as the support of my Dear Lil Munin (the GF).
My biggest problem is i have way way too many ideas and not enough drive to finish them. I want to do my work... I have so many cool ideas., so much i could be doing. but i need a focus. I'm starting to think that the worlds most irritating customer would be better than me to do this simply because then id at least have one person who's unachievable ideas are at least set where i can grasp them mentally and where i can get one idea. I have hundreds of OK to great ideas.. none of them are staying long enough for me to do what i need to do.

So i sit and whine onto this site. I sit here and complain and every second i spend here is another second i don't have to do my damned work anymore. I'm about three microns from freaking out. But hey its been worse.