Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sigh ok

so the world isnt ending and i think that i will be able to pull everytrhing to gether for my portfolio presentation without a hitch... I just need to give up any thing resembling a social life during the next weeks.
With one exception... this friday is my Sweet munin (the GF) and i's one year aniversary... Yay cheers and merriment and such... were going to red lobster and stealing forty pounds of cheesy bread... woo hoooo.... and such... congratulations are accepted if you feel like giving them ...
But yeah im going to be pushing the envelope to get my schooling done. its gonna be close.

3 comments:

b.mro said...

You'll be ok. *hug*

Ivory said...

I'm sure she appreciates her sugar daddy ;)

Anonymous said...

got to love the last few weeks, crazy running about packing in study and projects left to the last minute:)

good luck