Wednesday, February 7, 2007

And Buddha makes Three

Yeah OK so week three Post... I am way way behind on this stuff I know its my deal and I just need to get used to the swing but jeez.
OK so... I have to deal with the fact that this planet is slowly losing its orbit and will eventually fly off into eternity. The cosmic radiation bombarding it will eventually disintegrate even the atomic leftovers of human kind. Leaving little or no evidence that we ever existed......

*Sigh*

On the upside I got one semester left till I'm finally out of this place... I like school but I'm getting so tired of Bemidji. So grad plans done. Portfolio in process... Video games.... Way ... way too far in the video games... Kinda disturbing actually... But whatever.

On a semi related note in wiki class today Morgan said That words speak louder than actions due to the fact that words will be around longer. I would agree in most cases though by means of a personal parable I would like to say "Words may speak louder than actions, depending on how big a Crater those actions leave behind them." I'm not contradicting his comment by any means I'm just placing a personal addendum onto them.

Before I complete this post A frightening realization has exposed itself to me. At least according to the spell checker this is the first time I haven't needed to spell correct anything in the post... To those who know my work...

Know fear for Armageddon is Nigh!!! :-.

1 comment:

Ivory said...

you will not beat me to hopeless despair over an uncertain future!!HA!!!