Sunday, February 11, 2007

so.... hows it goin wit you?

So here it is 11: 30 at night. Ive spent almost my whole damned day trying to figure something that I'm sure is there easiest thing in the world to do in a computer rendering program. 3D- Studio Max. And i must say that I'm thinking rather seriously of killing the entire writing directing and production staff of Saturday Night Lights... You know on principle. They have nothing to do with my problem but damn if they don't deserve it for that piece of shit program....

In the program i need to find out how to make a barrel. It involves about twelve clicks of the mouse and one button on the command screen. AND I CANT FRIGGIN' FIND IT!!!!

I'm good I'm good... the murderous rage is normal... It'll all be good when i figure it out


I'm ... I'm good... no really... I'm glad mass murder is expensive and I'm incurably cheap. Otherwise id be in some big trouble. so yeah this is for a class... Heh

Funny

2 comments:

b.mro said...

You mean Friday Night Lights? And remember, Joe Self still technically works for that show. He's a nifty guy.

Ivory said...

--What do I think of Western civilization?
I think it would be a very good idea -Ghandi