Monday, February 5, 2007

Well more wrong than not...

So It seems I'm having some trouble remembering this post everyday thing. I mean i remember sometimes often even But nearly half of that I'm nowhere near a computer. And the rest i think... Well how hard can posting be... The posting itself not so hard. The posting every day... Well its nigh unto impossible to have something that's interesting enough to me to post on a daily basis.

As to the Reading assignment The first three chapters of Rebecca Bloods book The Weblog Handbook. I can say this; most of the information presented in those first three chapters is what I would term Common sense for anyone who's worked with these mediums before. On a counter point to that a decent amount of it is actually common enough that I would never have thought about it if it werent brought to my attention. Her writing style actually works for me which for my style of reading (woo ADHD is fun) is intended as a big compliment.

As I've been told she may be reading this post I have one question about the book at this time that she may be able to answer for me. I am currently working on my Creative writing degree and i was just wondering things like timescale. How long in total would you say it took you to write this book? I like to get a feel for these things and always get different answers from different writers.. Thank you.

No comments: