Saturday, February 10, 2007

I know this is late but i m gonna do it anyway

Blog Numba Two: Superherohype.com

Well this site Superherohype.com is one I jump on to on a semi regular basis, Unlike the first one this site focuses on things I always follow. The hard state of Superhero fan geekdom, I am one with this. I am a consumer whore... That begs the question would these guys be the pimps or the johns in this little transaction.

Filter/ Notebook/or Journal? : This would definatly be a Filter. The information presented is all about one source or another of the broad topic that is the geek front of comics. News reguarding movies, toys, video games, board games, TV shows, Books (of course). Everything a geek could want to know about his upcoming hobby. as well as links to the Sites of companys and persons who produce said products... There sems to be little reguarding the attitudes of the makers save what they decide to link too.

Genre?: Geek masterwork professional. It exists to link and inform it readers of their Hobbies updates.

The Pourpose Of this is to inform and furthur the means of this niche branch of the popculture market. It keeps updated as any site I've found and actually gives information that is quite pertinant to the intrests of thier users. It posts trailers, reviews by a few semi profesional movie critics, previews that are filterd by the site authors for relevance ( I saw several Other similar sites that posted much less situationally pertinant information) and the point that makes it interactive, they have a site division for fan reviews of products movies and such.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 340 bucks on every page. But completely I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?